Gately on Nile is a uniquely renovated grand colonial guesthouse very well situated on the shores of Lake Victoria in Jinja, Uganda. The Nile provides an ideal weekend away haven for business travelers and tourists with its unique refurbnihed grand home offering panoramic views.
This grand colonial guest house is situated on the shores of Lake Victoria in Jinja. It is indeed a home away from home offering a combination of elegant accommodation, personal service and delicious food. It is ideal for family retreats, tourist and business travelers.
Room No's 2, and 4 are ',water view ', Cottages 1,2,3 & 4 are self contained Lakeview lodgings.
Main House 1 - (4 rooms) - Includes the dining room, guest lounge and ',Functional Art', gift gallery.
Main House 2 - (4 rooms) - Contains the original indoor seated conference hall for 20 pax.
Main House 3 - Ideal for group bookings (5 deluxe and 2 annexe rooms)
Our newest addition has private open outdoor bandas collecting the lake breeze and perfect for group meetings and retreats with small breakaway areas for workshops and private meetings. Add a massage and turn it into your health spa escape.
Garden Cottages - (4 rooms)
Bistro style menu offering a selection of quality continental meals spiced by an authentic Thai cuisine.
Gately on Nile facilities include:
- Stunning views over four acres of tropical, tranquil gardens and the waters of Lake Victoria.
- 13 exclusive en-suite bedrooms, 4 luxurious garden cottages and 4 comfortable self-contained budget annexe rooms.
- BROADBAND WIRELESS INTERNET 24 HOURS: Gately offers wireless internet that can be accessed with a password. Resident guests can access this service for 5,000 Ush per day.
Those dining exclusively can access the internet for 5,000 per hour.
- In-house Conference/Meeting room facilities for up to 38 people.
- Fully catered ?á la carte Restaurant serving daily Continental Breakfast, Lunch, Garden Teas,
- Dinner is served from the airy, candle lit terrace or cosy fireplace dining room.
- Relax in the Sundowner Terrace Lounge and witness the African colours of dusk.
- Office services of telephone, e-mail and Internet available.
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning.
- Booking of local activities, travel arrangements and car hire.
- Private guest lounge and study with computer for those without laptops.
- Gift gallery
- Warm and friendly personal service.
- 24 hr security
Now offering a specialised in house Masseus seven days a week
CONFERENCES AT GATELY ON NILE
- Comfortable tabled seating for up to 38 people.
- Breakaway areas for group workshops.
- The main meeting room provides:
- Flip chart
- Overhead projector
- Morning/afternoon tea, lunch & dinner provided
- Continental or local cuisine on request
- Accommodation for up to 26 people sharing and 15 single with overflow rooms at reciprocal neighbouring Hotel.
- We are adjacent The Jinja Club which offers a scenic golf course, tennis & squash courts plus a swimming pool.