Samburu Simba lodge is overlooking the Buffalo springs and the Uaso Nyiro River. From your room you have a fantastic view over the stunning plains, where elephants are grazing. Nearby rare game - reticulated giraffe, Grevy's zebra, Beisa orynx and long-necked gerunuk can be seen.
Samburu Simba Lodge is the groups'new gem. We offer an exceptional up-close and personal African experience. Let our chef over whelm you with a mouthwatering meal during your romantic bush dinner.
Seven villas of ten rooms each - six on the ground floor and four on the first floor of which two rooms are interconnected.
Room d?®cor: All guestrooms have private verandas with uninterrupted vistas of the languid river and the wildlife it attracts, as well as the countless crocodiles that make the waters their home. Accommodations are cooled by breezes off the river and overhead punkah fans. The artistic interior decor of each room is directly inspired by traditions of the Samburu tribe.
Room amenities: Fans, telephone, mosquito nets.
Special feature: Unique animals found in the reserve.
- An open air dining room overlooking the swimming pool and meandering Uaso Nyiro River, and lounge areas are enhanced by Samburu details and murals depicting local nature. Capacity 182.
The Kiboko Bar
- located next to the dining room and has a capacity of 96.
Other bars and restaurants:
- Pool Terrace - Capacity 104
- Bush Barbecue Dinner.
- Bubbly Sundowner by the Crocodile View Point.
- 2 swimming pools
- Pool side bar
- Safes available at the reception
- Telephone calls through the operator
- Television - satellite TV: CNN, BBC Super Sport at Ibis Pub
- Doctor on call
- Health Club
- Laundry Service.
A large conference room with full range of Audio-Visual equipment.
- Bird Walk
- Nature Trek
- Game viewing drives at Samburu and Buffalo Springs
- Cultural Tours
- Swimming pool
- Beauty therapy and massage services