Merica Hotel is located in the heart of Nakuru. It is the most modern hotel in the region. Although it is not crowned as a 4-star hotel according to the regulations and laws in Kenya, it has already matched such standard. Merica Hotel has been a pioneer in the hospitality industry within the region since the year 2000.
Merica Hotel boast of 89 luxury rooms, 4 junior suites and a luxurious executive suite, giving it the status of a four star hotel. The spacious rooms are tastefully furnished with different colors, giving the visitor the feel of being in a home away from home. The interior is a blend of comfort and convenience. The raised lobby and the panoramic glass lifts allow the visitors to sample the luxurious surroundings including the swimming pool and the lofty/atrium splashing the whole reception with sunlight. The hotel offers 5 conference rooms fully equipped with the latest technology including secretarial services and wireless Internet connection in the hotel.
The conference rooms can accommodate 100-300 people maximum. Visitors are served with international cuisine and African dishes and the charges are the most attractive for a hotel of Merica's status. The hotel also offers Laundry services, business center, a state-of-the-art fully fledged health club. Some of the amenities include gym, massage parlor, a beauty parlor, aerobics, Berber shop etc. Security services are offered 24 hours including that of guest's vehicles at Merica's parking bays.
Accommodation within the hotel boasts of 89 luxury rooms, 4 junior suites and an executive suite all spacious and tastefully furnished.
Room d?®cor and amenities:
All are furnished with:
- Private bath tub/shower with views of Lake Nakuru and Menengai crater.
- cable/satellite TV
- Iron/Ironing board
- Separate hanging closet
- Work desk with a lamp
It has already made a remarkable stride and shows that its not only famous for it's tasty food, but also boasts of having the best alcoholic and non alcoholic cocktails and rich tasty hot beverages like cappuccino, espresso, milk, coffee, or soft drink.
Chill out at our Crater Bar with a casual set up or the. An ideal spot for a t?¬te-?á-t?¬te with friends. Just the place to catch the latest news while you snack and sip your favorite drink.
Merica Hotel is well equipped with facilities like: Formal dining hall with patio overlooking the pool
- Laundry/ dry cleaning services
- Swimming pool
- 3 Conference rooms; Pelican -150, Flamingo -180 & Menengai -300 people.
- Bureau de change
- 24 hour security
- Complimentary car parking
- Baby cribs, cable, Shoe shine services, Local newspaper
- Olympic Health Club; gym, beauty & massage parlour, sauna, steam & jacuzzi Merica Hotel is both an arena for the promotion of total bodily health, and a place of holistic relaxation where both body and spirit can be rejuvenated. The choices are unique, ranging from deep body wraps, Andean hot stone massages to salt, ginger and lemon body rubs, modern exercise machines what is more, all the treatments will make use of all-natural essential oils.
Merica offers the Pelican, Flamingo and Menengai conference rooms which are fully equipped with the latest technology and secretarial services. This accommodates 100-300 people respectively. Visitors are served international cuisine and African dishes and the charges are the most attractive for a hotel of Merica's status.
- Golf course
- Tennis court
- Lake Nakuru National Park
- Lake Bogoria Natural Reserve
- Crater Lake Private Reserve
- Menengai crater
- Shopping center