The Flamingo Hill Camp is situated within the famous Lake Nakuru National Park, which lies within the Great Rift Valley of Kenya.
The restaurant seats approximately 80 people comfortably and serves a buffet breakfast and lunch. Dinner is a mix of table d'hote or buffet style.
Sunk deep in the cleft of the Great Rift Valley one of the earths most phenomenal geological features, ringed by shoals of extinct and dormant volcanoes and presided over by one of the largest craters in the world, lies Lake Nakuru National Park.
Small and exclusive, comprising 25 tents.
The tents are furnished with the understated luxury required by the modern traveler. Decorated in calming safari tones, natural woods, wrought iron and crisp cottons each tent has been meticulously planned to maximize comfort.
- Four poster beds & mosquito nets
- Writing desk
- En-suite with shower, WC and flush toilets
- A private veranda overlooking the plains
- Hot and cold running water
- Voltage at 240 volts
- The restaurant seats approximately 80 people comfortably and serves a buffet breakfast and lunch. Dinner is a mix of table dhote or buffet style.
- Breakfast is served daily, between 6.00am & 9.30am
- Lunch is served between 12.30 noon & 2.30pm
- Dinner can be enjoyed between 7.00pm & 9.30pm
- our experienced chefs will prepare meals to tantalize taste buds! We also cater for any special dietary requests made by our guests.
- We pride ourselves on the food we serve our guests.
QUALITY & EXCELLENCE is simply one way to describe what we offer!
Bar & Lounge
The bar is well stocked with local as well as imported beverages. Our guests are treated to the famous flamingo hill cocktails whilst relaxing in our comfortable and open Lounge with a view of the plains. Recline, get pampered by our staff and enjoy an African sundowner! Socialize with other guests around a cozy fire in the evenings or simply get comfortable with a book from our Library.
We offer a 24 hour laundry service.
Private lounge for entertaining:
Should you wish to have a private function, we can provide a lounge or dining area to suit your requirements.
For any assistance during the day or at night kindly contact the reception.
Boutique: The boutique offers unique and authentic hand-made gift items made by different communities in Kenya.
The perfect venue for special events, ranging from:
- breakfast & lunch events
- board meetings
- seminars & workshops
- special, theme & gala dinners - cocktail parties
- press launches & briefings
- press conferences
Sun downers: Watch the spectacular display of the sun going down over the lake as you enjoy a sundowner with bitings especially prepared for guests (maximum of 10 pax)
Massage: Enjoy a pampering massage at the camp - a truly luxurious way to end your day in the bush or simply to relax further!
Hot lunches: The camp can prepare hot lunches with a wide variety of finger licking delicacies for groups of up to 50 people on a daily basis.
Game drives: Nothing beats the rewarding experience of a game drive within the park.