The Naivasha Simba Lodge is situated on the banks of Lake Naivasha, the cleanest lake in the Great Rift Valley. This fresh water lake was once Nairobi's main landing strip for the luxury Flying Boats that came all the way from London. Travelers would then proceed to Nairobi by bus. It has no known outlet, which is considered a requisite for a fresh water lake!
You will feel your nerves quiet down as soon as you set your eyes on the lodge's rich, manicured grounds. From here, the Mt Longonot, an extinct volcano, towers behind the lake imparting a soft, purple tinge. These idyllic grounds upon which the Naivasha Simba is set, together with its countryside look make it the perfect location for conferences, wedding receptions, honeymoons and private retreats. The world-class lodge has had the pleasure of hosting a number of important international conferences, with the Sudanese Peace Agreement that was attended by 15 heads of states and dignitaries such as Tabo Mbeki, Kofi Annan, Collin Powell and US senators, among them.
7 BLOCKS OF 10 ROOMS EACH (08 doubles, 29 doubles/singles, 22 twins & 11 triples). Per block, 6 rooms at ground floor and 4 rooms are on first floor. 2 upper-floor rooms per block are interconnecting total 14 rooms. The 42 ground floor rooms have balconies while end-ground floor rooms in each block have additional outdoor shower. 01 room is fitted with facilities for the disabled/physically challenged.
A choice of three spectacular well stocked bars and wholesome home cooking from the kitchen will help you unwind in the best possible way. The cuisine is exquisite.
- Access for the physically challenged (including 01 public area washroom fitted with facilities for disabled/physically challenged)
- Bureau De Change and use of major Credit Cards
- Mains Electricity, 240v, single phase, 50 Hz AC socket type; 3-point square pin, 13 Amp independent power generator on standby (250 Kva)
- Heated Swimming pool & childrens pool with poolside snack bar
- Safes available at the reception
- Pub Ibis Pub with Satellite TV: CNN, BBC Super sport
- Medical Services - Doctor on call
- Gift Shop and Business Centre with Cyber Cafe
- Baby sitting services
- Laundry services
- Mara Room 12x7.8m (capacity 100 reception-style, 75 theatre-style & 50 banqueting)
- Tsavo Room 15.8x12m (capacity 200 reception-style, 150 theatre-style & 100 banqueting)
- Amboseli Room - 9.6x5.2m (capacity 18 board room-style)
- Samburu Room 10.8x4.9m (capacity 24 board room-style)
- Business Centre 4.9x3.7m (capacity 8 board room-style)
- Heated swimming pool
- Health Club Fitness Centre with latest techno gym equipment, Massage, Sauna & Steam bath
- Tennis: All-weather court, bitumen (hard) surface
- Games : Pool table/Chess/draughts/scrabble
- Nature and Bird Walks along the Lake and Forest
- Boat Rides