Justly famed for its exceptional standards of efficiency, service and five-star hospitality, the elegantly sophisticated Nairobi Serena is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World group and is consistently voted 'Best Hotel in Nairobi', by airlines and international travel magazines alike. Despite its pivotal central location, the Serena Nairobi hotel remains true to its title and offers an oasis of serenity amidst the bustle of one of Africa's most vibrant capital cities.
The interior d?®cor reflects an entirely pan-African theme featuring art and inspiration from Ethiopia, the Maghreb, West Africa and East Africa. Offering a range of dining experiences, our hotel in Kenya is renowned for its 'Mandhari', fine-dining restaurant, which is rated as one of the Kenya's finest. The Nairobi Serena Hotel also offers a world-class Conference Centre and the exclusive 'Maisha', Health Club and Spa.
Nairobi's undisputed business venue of choice - both for visiting executives and for regional corporate event planners, the Nairobi Serena offers an unrivalled choice of executive suites, global connectivity, business support, conference-planning proficiency, product launch expertise and high-profile international corporate events venues.
Total of 190 rooms categorized as: -
- 01 Presidential Suite
- 01 Executive Suite
- 05 Business Suites
- 100 Queen rooms
- 83 Twin Rooms
Out of the above rooms, 08 are inter-connecting and 66 are non-smoking rooms.
Interiors inspired by Pan African design themes with full expression in the intricate timberwork that accentuates the guest rooms. Views from the rooms are of Central Park to the east, and to the west, acacia groves and lush gardens.
In- room amenities:
All rooms are air-conditioned and have satellite TV, mini-refrigerator, telephone, safe, mosquito repellants (mosquito nets available on request).
Nairobi Serena hotel offers exceptional standards of accommodation, service and amenities.
Mandhari - one of Kenya's finest restaurants where sophisticated international cuisine is offered amidst elegant surroundings.
Cafe Mahgreb - overlook the outdoor pool and offer vistas of downtown Nairobi. Ideal place for informal business meetings over drinks and dinners inspired by Kenyan, Indian, Italian, French and Creole themes.
The Bambara Lounge, designed with hand carved West African motifs, is a quiet retreat exclusively for the use of hotel guests. The curved pool-side bar with beautifully landscaped gardens
- Express check-in and check-out facilities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Currency Exchange facilities
- 24-hour room service
- Laundry and Valet services
- Baby sitter on request
- House-doctor on call
- Mobile Telephone (Rental)
- Fully equipped business Centre with Internet and secretarial Services
- Gift shop and Boutique
- Concierge and Porter Service
Conference room with modern Audio-visual equipment:-
- Orchid Room Capacity 18 board room style and 25 theatre style
- Hibiscus Room Capacity 25 board room style and 40 theatre style
- Frangipan Room Capacity 80 board room style and 150 theatre style
- Allamanda Room Capacity 100 board room style and 170 theatre style
- Ballroom Capacity 180 board room style and 260 theatre style
- Beauty Salon
- Maisha Fitness Center
- Heated swimming pool
- Golf nearby
- Easy access to places of interest like Nairobi National Park, Railway Museum, National museum, Animal Orphanage, Masai and City Market, Karen Blixen -Giraffe Center