House of Waine: House of Waine is in Karen District of Nairobi Kenya and is situated on 2.5 acres that blends the elegance of gracious living with the spirit of modern Africa in an exclusive and serene setting. The aim is to provide guests with an experience that exceeds all their expectations of city hotels and is punctuated by personalized, friendly and excellent service and cuisine in beautiful surroundings.
House of Waine Hotel Nairobi is a luxury boutique Hotel in Karen Lang',ata Nairobi Kenya. House of Waine Access is approximately 30 Kilometers away from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and a transfer takes 30 Minutes. Wilson Airport is 12 kilometers away from House of Waine Hotel and a transfer takes 20 Minutes. Nairobi City Centre is 18 kilometers away about a 30 Minutes drive from House of Waine Hotel.
House Of Waine's bedrooms can be single, double or twin rooms totaling to 11. Each bedroom features a large marble bathroom with plenty of natural light through the large windows. The 11 bedrooms are all individually styled and then named to reflect their different themes ensuring that no two are exactly alike.
Most bathrooms have a separate shower and bath (with the exception of 2 which feature only a bath) and all have a complete range of toiletries, hairdryers and bathroom telephone.
House of Waine menu is varied and reflects the diversity to be found in Nairobi today, which ensures that most guests will find something they will enjoy. It is a set menu that gives guests two options for each course and changes daily. Meals are served in various locations on the property, which allows us to make each meal a slightly different experience.
There are also two bars which are exclusively for the use of guests staying at the hotel. There are two bars which are exclusively for the use of guests staying at the hotel:
- The House of Waine Main Bar
- The House of Waine Pool Bar
House of Waine is a unique boutique hotel on Masai Lane in the Karen suburb of Nairobi, Kenya. House of Waine's small size affords African Spice Safaris guests to enjoy excellent standard of facilities in their room as they would in a larger city hotel. These include:
- Mini safe
- Direct dial telephones
- Complimentary pastries daily
- Televisions in each room with local and satellite channels.
- Complimentary mini bar (please note that this does not include alcoholic beverages)
- Tea and coffee making facilities with fresh milk and freshly ground coffee delivered daily
There are a myriad of things to do and places to visit in and around Karen and these can be arranged from the hotel by African Spice Safaris. These include:
- Various other small home industries to which visits can be arranged
- The Giraffe Centre - to hand feed giraffes and for nature walks (8 Minutes)
- The Matbronze Art Gallery and Foundry - to purchase bronze wildlife pieces (5 Minutes)
- Kazuri Beads - to purchase all your bead and pottery requirements and visit the workshop (5 Minutes)
- Utamaduni - a unique shopping venue incorporating 16 outlets in one house for all gift items (5 Minutes)
- Daphne Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage - where you can interact with and adopt elephants (15 Minutes)
- The Nairobi National Park - the only wildlife reserve in the world located right next to a major city (15 Minutes)